Effective date: 21/05/2023.
PageWise AI ("us", "we", or "our") operates the PageWise AI application ("Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service.
1. Information Collection And Use We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data we collect and store includes: Slack User ID, Slack Access Token, Slack Team ID, Confluence Access Token, and site IDs of the Confluence sites you have available.
Usage Data We also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as the timestamp of data ingestion, ingestion ID, the number of pages that were ingested, the names of the Confluence spaces, the fact that a question was asked (team_id, user_id, and timestamp), among other statistics.
2. Use of Data PageWise AI uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our Service To provide customer care and support To monitor the usage of our Service To detect, prevent and address technical issues 3. Data Storage The data we collect from you is stored in our Planetscale database, and a third-party vectorstore, Pinecone. Any temporary data used during the data ingestion process is deleted after its use. We do not store the content of questions asked or responses provided by our Service.
4. Security Of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Data Deletion Users can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion of data from our systems. Users can uninstall our applications from Slack and Confluence at any time.
6. Payment Details Subscription payments are managed by Stripe. All customer billing data is stored with Stripe, with the exception of your email which we keep in our database along with the subscription id, customer id, etc.